Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hi?

I'm such a horrible blogger.  This summer has been so hectic, life seems non-stop these days.  And we have something new to make life even more crazy . . .

Yes, we are expecting baby #2 in March.  So far it's been very different than with Sam.  More nausea, fatigue, loss of appetite (never had that problem before!), and I am just now starting to feel slightly more energetic.  I'm currently 11 and a half weeks, so hopefully things keep going well.  And I'm really hoping that beginning in September we can really start to work on some projects.  I have a list of things I want done pre-baby, and I've tried (for once) to be realistic and not put too much on the list.  Hopefully with fall and less garden and yard maintenance (and picnics and such) we can get some of these things done.  And hopefully I can get back in my sewing area, because I have three quilts to finish before March (my Farmer's Wife quilt, Sam's big boy quilt, and the baby's quilt). 

Now if I could just stay up past 9:30, I might be able to make headway on a few things . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...