Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nursery Fabric

I got the big box that was the remainder of my nursery fabric orders today!  It's gorgeous - I'm so excited.  Here are the goodies:

Fabric for pillows (black for piping) for the rocker
 White denim (not pictured, it's just white) to reupholster this beaut
 Buffalo check for a changing table pad cover, and a cow print and hounds tooth for crib sheets
 The fabrics for the quilt - I pulled all from my stash that I could and then got a few more to give it a little extra variety - there's everything from pirates to deer to typography, stars, trucks, and bandanas.
This is from my trip to JoAnn's last weekend (how I miss thee, Christiansburg store!).  It's a flannel to make some pj pants for Sam.
 Also from the JoAnn's trip, a gray chevron and pretty yellow and gray geometric print to make some burp cloths from.  The baby may have hand me down clothes, furniture, and toys, but he'll have a stylin' nursery and burp cloths!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...