Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Stash

For my recent birthday I received a little money, which I put to good use buying fabric 
(a girl can't have too much!).

Here are my spoils!
6 yards of Lecien Flower Sugar.  I'm going to use this as the background for my Gypsy Kisses quilt.  I've been thinking of doing a quilt along with tutorials, different techniques, etc. beginning next year (I've got to finish this year's projects first).  But I'd love to know if anyone's interested/their thoughts on that idea.
I ordered this Eco Twill in Stone for Sam's Easter suit and some fusible stabilizer for Will's Easter outfit and had to round out my order to get free shipping.  These goodies hopped on in and filled up my cart (Acacia, Bright and Buzzy honeycomb, and Geekly Chic glasses).
Another order had the green ducks from Country Girls, an Avalon charm pack, and that awesome Scrumptious dot.  I think I'm going to use it for the eyes of my Gypsy Kisses quilt.  Now that I have seen it in person, I think I need a bolt of it.
And lastly, I got these.  The Little Kukla dolls tell me they want to be a summer bag(?).  I LOVE the Sweet as Honey prints.  I'd get more of both.  My mom said the floral would make a great dress.  I have to agree - and I think that tiny touch of dark pink/red makes the print.  The Wee Wander - well, I seem to be on a blue kick lately.

Now I have to use these goodies - anyone know where I can get an extra secret two hours in a day?

Linking up to Sunday Stash with Molli Sparkles at A Stitch in Between!






















3 comments:

  1. Love it all, esp. the geeky glasses, duckies and Kukla dolls! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely additions, Rachel. I have to agree, that floral would make a sweet new dress! My stash is lacking in yellow. I am loving your Bright and Buzzy Honeycomb and Sweet as Honey beehive prints both are sew-weet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabrics! Once you solve that secret two extra hours in the day thing, you can't keep it to yourself. I need them, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...