Monday, May 26, 2014

Sew Together Bag

*Breaking radio silence*

I'd apologize for being gone for a few weeks, but I'm trying the whole blogging without obligation thing.  With a full time job and two young boys, I realized I can't over-schedule and pressure myself with blogging and such.  I can get too wrapped into it to where I get anxious and obsessed. 

In addition to that, I've been busy.  I went to Nebraska at the beginning of the month - first vacation/trip without kids my husband and I have been on in five years.  Since then we've been getting back into the home groove and working on planting our garden and landscaping projects.  But I decided to take a little bit of naptime and get back on the wagon. 

Here is my Sew Together Bag (pattern by Sew Demented), made especially for my week-long car trip. 

Other side.
It is great. 
I broke two needles making it, but aside from that, not bad at all. 
The hardest part was probably whittling down fabric choices. 

I have more to share coming soon.  :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...