Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Pillow

I made this pillow back on October 17th - a little sewing here and there throughout the day and it was done.  It's a shameless copy of the orange and black pillow on Cluck Cluck Sew - it was too cute not to!  Her pillow is more about the colors, while mine is a bit more busy and includes my tiny stash of Halloween fabrics.  But people . . . I loves it!
And, I discovered the golden hour.  I want to bathe in these pictures.  Is that weird?
I couldn't pick just one, or two, or three. 
It only took 91 pictures to get five good ones . . .
The back is Riley Blake Witch Hazel.  I wish I had a bolt of it.
It's going to be sad to pack away the pillow cover in a few days.  Maybe I'll have to make a Thanksgiving pillow next?

Stats:
-18" pillow cover
- Zipper closure
- Made up of half square triangles

 Linking up to Finish It Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts

4 comments:

  1. Love the pillow! And your photos are amazing! If you make a thanksgiving pillow, you may just have to photoshop it into this setting. . . it's too pretty not to use twice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Halloween finish - I love that backing too! Amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, I love this. And your pics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous and I love the photos - the golden hour is amazing - you just need it to be actually sunny, which doesn't happen so often around here! I think you could leave it out for a little bit, it's still very autumnal!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...