Saturday, December 6, 2014

Gypsy Wife QAL - November Blocks

It's been a month again.  This fall the kids had viruses, a sinus infection, I had a sinus infection, then a crazy Thanksgiving with a power outage, etc.  I lost my sewing mojo a bit. 

But, I've found it again, and I managed to finish up my Gypsy Wife blocks on November 30.  Then I had to wait until this weekend to photograph them with some actual sunlight! 

Here they are, the last of the blocks for the Gypsy Wife quilt. 



I love these half square triangle blocks.  I made the first one and then had the wild idea to rainbowtize the second one.  I love it even more.  




December is all about strips and assembling.  That is going to have to wait until after Christmas for me, but hopefully by New Years Eve I'll be rocking out a quilt top!

Linking up this month at No Hats!

1 comment:

  1. ~they're all beautiful - I can't wait to see them all put together, it's going to be utterly beautiful and the perfect colours to ward off the winter greys!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...